For visitors arriving by car
- About 2 hours from Suita Interchange on the Meishin Expressway
- About 2 hours from Matsubara Interchange on the Kinki Expressway
- About 1 hour and 30 minutes from Nagoya Station
- About 20 minutes from Ise Jingu Shrine
If “VISON” does not register on your car navigation system
The You Pointo coffee shop is located just before the VISON intersection.
When using the Seiwa-Taki Interchange heading toward Nagoya, turn left at the Vison intersection before You Pointo. You’ll enter VISON using the left-turn only lane.
You Pointo4423-11 Niu, Taki-cho, Taki District, Mie Prefecture Phone:0598-49-3625
When using the expressway from the Nagoya area
The Seiwa-Taki Interchange on the Kisei Expressway (Ise Expressway) is the closest access point.
After leaving the interchange and joining National Route 42, turn left and after about 200 meters you’ll reach the “VISON Intersection," which is the entrance to VISON.
When using the expressway from the Ise area
You can have direct access to VISON by The Taki-vison Smart interchange on the Ise Expressway.
※Using The Taki-vison Smart interchange is faster and cheaper.
Access by bus
Mie Kotsu Bus is available from Nagoya (Meitetsu Bus Center), Matsusaka Station, Ise Jingu Shrine, and the Nanki area.
Timetable for main stops
For further details on timetables, fares, etc., see the Mie Kotsu Bus "Access to VISON" page.
Car rental from hotels and the VISON Bus Terminal
If you are planning to use VISON as a base for sightseeing in the prefecture, please take advantage of a rental car.
Staff from Honda Cars Mie will pick you up at your hotel (hotel lobby or HATAGO VISON parking lot) or the VISON bus stop.
Rental cars: From reservation to return
- Please make a reservation by phone or on the Honda Cars Mie website, selecting the “Seiwa-Taki” branch. (Please make your reservation at least 3 days in advance.)
- On the day of your visit, a staff member from Honda Cars Mie with a pick-up board will meet you near the bus stop or at your hotel (hotel lobby HATAGO VISON parking lot), and will take you to via shuttle to the Honda Cars Mie Seiwa-Taki branch. (About an 8-minute ride)
- You’ll be able to use your rental car from Honda Cars Mie Seiwa-Taki branch after completing the rental procedures, making payment, and receiving various instructions.
- After use, return your rental car to the Honda Cars Mie Seiwa-Taki branch. Staff will check the condition of the vehicle and apply charges for any extensions or additional fees.
- After procedures are completed, you will be dropped off at the VISON bus stop, the hotel (hotel lobby or HATAGO VISON parking lot), or nearby JR Taki station. (When using JR Taki Station, please let us know the time in advance.)
For consultations or more information on renting a vehicle, please use the contact info below.
1131- 14 Gosana, Taki-cho, Taki District, Mie Prefecture
Hours: 9:00 - 18:00